Packaging Design Services
Packaging Design Service – Norfolk
On top of designing the Ovafly cutting guides – we have worked with several other brands offering our graphic design skills and packaging knowledge on a sub-contractual basis. An experienced designer is anchored to reality – therefore knows exactly how much to add as well as how much to take away. This ‘delicate balance’ is how you go from divergent sketch ideation, to a clean minimal design that meets the design brief, all whilst keeping the guys in the print shop – happy. We consider everything from spine depths to fold margins and have worked with a range of cardboard specification’s.
- Convergent sketch ideation
- Drawing in two-point perspective – generating ideas for the packaging font family and colour palette
- Vector Graphics in Adobe Illustrator
- Drawing cutting guides in illustrator and exporting files for flattened print format
- Client Back’n’forth
- Working with the client to identify a clean design that matches the product range and brand identity
- Concept images using 3D renders and decal graphics
- Exporting dxf files as image decal’s; placing them on ‘lifelike’ computer models to produce visual concept renders ahead of production.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to discuss your project!